Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Friday, February 10, 2006

insomina sucks

The basics

Time started: 4:22 am. Stupid Insomnia

Full name: Zita Katrine-Anne Francoise Dube is what is says on the birth certificate. So let's go with that.

Date of birth: April 21, 1981

Zodiac sign: Aries/Taurus Cusp. But I lean WAY more towards Aries than Taurus.

Your good qualities: I don't know- I would say intelligence. I guess.

Bad qualities: Apparently I am stubborn. I know that I am cocky and arrogant. But rumour has it, stubborness is my worst trait. It's the taurean in me.

Gender: female. Though sometimes I feel like a male stuck in a female's body who thinks men are pretty hot.

Location: Edmonton, AB.

Height: 5'7" ish

Weight: HA! No idea right now actually. But way lighter than I used to be- and still heavier than I look

Shoe size: 6

Hair color: blondish reddish...yeah

Eye colour: gray.

Piercings: Ears.

Tattoos: Treble clef on my back.

Sexual Preference: hetero. Unless it's tasha :P (and yes, I'm kidding)

Hobbies: composing, hanging out with friends. Reading. Writing papers about stuff that no one but me cares about.

Interests/Likes: Music. Politics. Sports. Knowledge in general. Stupid 80s cartoons.

Dislikes: Anger. Fighting. Feeling dumb.

Best friend: I don't label my friends.

Worst enemy: Myself, most of the time.

Pets: I want a frog!


Your Favourites/Least Favourites

Favourite colour: gray. Yup. For real. Followed by red, blue and black in no particular order

Least favourite colour: white. It stains too easily

Favourite movie: If I had to pick just one it would be Rocky.

Least favourite movie: Stupid chick flicks bother me. And dodgeball. God I hated that movie.

Favourite movie from childhood: The Care Bears Movie

Least favourite movie from childhood: The Secret of Nimh. God I hate rats.

Favourite movie genre: Horror

Least favourite movie genre: Romance

Favourite band: Led Zeppelin

Least favourite band: Black Eyed Peas

Favourite singer: Billy Joel

Least favourite singer: Britney Spears

Favourite song: ohhh...tough question: I will default to "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, though there are a few contenders for spot number two.

Least favourite song: Superman, Eminem.

Favourite book: The Giver, Lois Lowry

Least favourite book: Any Harlequin Romance. VOMIT.

Favourite book from childhood: The Giving Tree

Least favourite book from childhood: Can't remember. Sorry.

Favourite school subject: Social Studies.

Least favourite school subject: Math.

Favourite personal belonging: Suzie, my piano.

Least favourite personal belonging: Why would I own something I don't like? Silly question.

Favourite smell: freshly shampooed hair.

Least favourite smell: anything rotten.

Favourite piece of clothing: My hoodie. I love my hoodie. And my bandanas/ball caps.

Least favourite piece of clothing: I had to wear an awful dress for a wedding. Hate it.

Favourite actor/actress: Gary Oldman.

Least favourite actor/actress: Jennifer Lopez

Favourite quote: "How would you like a sexual experience so intense it could conceivably change your political views"

Least favourite quote: Not worth remembering.

Favourite animal: Dog

Least favourite animal: Rodents in general. UGH.

Favourite place: The Bench in the river valley by FAC, or the fields by my old house in Falher.

Least favourite place: Cowboys

Favourite time: Nighttime.

Least favourite time: Morning

Favourite season: Winter

Least favourite season: Summer

Favourite mood: Creative

Least favourite mood: Angry or hurt

Favourite food: East Indian

Least favourite food: black olives.

Favourite drink: Rye and Coke

Least favourite drink: Baja Rosa

Favourite candy: Suckers.

Least favourite candy: I have a least favorite candy?

Favourite family member: My family members are all equal in my eyes. I love them all dearly

Least favourite family member: See above.

Favourite TV show/cartoon: LOST, 24, the Simpsons, the West Wing or Gilmore Girls

Least favourite TV show/cartoon: Reality shows. They hurt my brain.



Love, Relationship, and all that Sappy Stuff

What would be most important to you in a relationship? Respect

The personality of your ideal guy/girl: Laid back

The appearance of your ideal guy/girl: Laid back

What is more important to you, appearance or personality? Personality, though you have to be attracted to someone physically.

Your turn offs: stupidity.

Turn ons: Intelligence and wit.

Fetishes: Don't really know if I have any. Outdoors, outdoors is always good.

Fantasies: Not really a fantasy person. I prefer to do things rather than dream about them

What do you think of love? Now is not a good time to ask me that

Are you in a relationship right now? Nope. Sure am not.

Do you want to be? I like being single. A lot.



Which do you prefer

Sun or moon: moon.

Bananas or apples: bananas

Pepsi or Mountain Dew: Pepsi

Toe socks or slippers: slippers

Cows or horses: cows

Chicken Pox or the Measles: never had either, so i don't know.

Rotten fish or rotten eggs: UGH, NO ROTTEN STUFF

Silver or gold: silver

Rock music or pop music: Rock

Running or biking: biking

Dogs or cats: dogs

Halloween or Christmas: Hallowe'en

Old or new: Old

Liberal or conservative: Liberal

Seven or nine: 9

Checkered or striped: Striped

Earthquake or tornado: Tornado

Tornado or chocolates: Chocolate


Time finished: 4:48 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home