Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Friday, December 17, 2004

I have to do this quiz cause Neener wants me to:

Name three names you go by:
1) Zita-bot
2) Doobie
3) Miss Zita

Name three screen names you've had
1) PrimaDonna_KAD
2) Femme_fatale1981
3) zkdube

Name three things you like about yourself
1) My strength
2) My sense of humour
3) My sense of justice

Name three things you don't like about yourself
1) My insecurity
2) My quick temper
3) My "harshness"

Name three parts of your heritage
1) French
2) Native
3) I think there's some Irish in there somewhere but don't quote me

Name three things that scare you
1) Being "caught" (I'm severely claustorphobic)
2) Being rejected
3) Failure

Name three of your everyday essentials
1) Caffeine (coffee, tea, diet coke/pepsi)
2) popcorn and other salty treats (like chips...get your mind out of the gutter)
3) Baths

Name three things you are wearing right now
1) Pink tank-top
2) Pink pj pants
3) Pink slippers (Oh my god, I'm such a girl...damn you McLay!)

Name three of your favorite bands or artists
1) Billy Joel
2) Eric Clapton
3) Leonard Cohen

Name three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1) Piano man (at this moment and at every moment)
2) Livin' Loving Maid (Led Zeppelin)
3) Hallelujah (Cohen) I had to leave this one for a while due to over exposure during the summer but it's made a come-back.

Name three new things you want to do in the next 12 months
1) Decide what to do after I graduate
2) Write my honors thesis
3) Win my third consecutive Songfest title

Name three things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1) Passion
2) Honesty
3) Excitement

Name two truths and one lie
1) I've never been out of North America
2) I've only been in love twice
3) I had a cat named "Rad"

Name three things about the opposite sex that attract you
1) Great teeth...first and foremost
2) Sense of humour/flair for the dramatic
3) Confidence

Name three things you just can't do
1) Take time out for myself
2) Sleep regularly and at reasonable hours
3) Go to all my classes/ study for exams ahead of time

Name three of your hobbies
1) Singing/Piano/Conducting
2) Weightlifting/Working out
3) Being controversial

Name three things that you want really badly right now
1) The one that I can't have (those who know me know, those who don't it's none of your business)
2) A full night's sleep.
3) My entire family home for Christmas

Name three careers you're considering
1) Political Analyst
2) Lawyer (desperately hoping to be called to the bench)
3) Professor and Socio-Political Science

Name three places you want to go on vacation to
1) Ottawa/ Montreal
2) Vietnam or Russia
3) New Zealand or Belgium

Name three potential kids names
GIRL
1) Chloé
2) Angélique
3) Alissa or Gabrielle or Zara (they're tied)

BOY
1) Alexandre
2) Sébastien
3) Michel (after my dad)

Name three things you want to do before you die
1) Actually graduate...for real...no joke...
2) Get a real job...for real...again...no joke...
3) Raise a child

Name three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully
1) Victoria
2) Any one who reads it since I'm only putting it on my blog
3) Anyone who has time.









1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, December 24, 2004, Blogger Catrin said…

    Alright, I qualify for both 2) and 3) in the last question- although, how would you qualify for 3) only and know it without qualifying for 2)?
    I also feel compelled to humour you since you were the only one who acknowledged my brilliant joke on the webboard about Roman's countersummit. So I'll go answer these questions on my blog right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home