Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

There's a fly in my soup

So, I'm feeling self-important enough to apologize for not blogging in a while So, to all my adoring (or somewhat less than adoring) fans out there - I count three- I'm back.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks- I'm still stressed as hell and busy as hell but somehow I survive it all.
School is...well, school. At least I'm out of my funk now. Which is good. I really needed out of my funk.
Had a few massive events of badness. In a weird way, they made everything a little better. Sometimes you need a little tragedy to remind you of what's important in life.
I haven't seen my friends very much lately. I miss you V&A. And Zoe. I miss Zoe. I miss a lot of people actually. I'm going to try and make a better effort to see people. I hate being a hermit.
It's my brother's birthday. Bonne Fete Antoine.
It will soon be Phil's birthday. Happy Birthday Phil.
It's Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving all.
Alright, so I guess it turns out this wasn't much of an update at all. Guess I really didn't want to blog at all.
Sorry guys.
Zita

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Veebz said…

    Zoe is not a people, she is a cat, but she misses you too ... you must come over for DLM and some Lost action. We'll eat, we'll drink, we'll go buy pants that fit!
    L~
    V

     
  • At 11:09 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Zita Dube said…

    Zoe is more people than most people I know lol.

    As for the rest, done like dinner.
    Zita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home