Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Friday, December 17, 2004

I hate libraries

So I am being kicked out of the libray at Knowledge Common because it closes at 6 pm during FINALS- I don't care if it's Friday, that doesn't change the fact that I have a final paper due tomorrow. Don't you think if they're going to give us final exams up until a Saturday (which I'm not impressed about), they would at least give us the stupid ressources necessary to do our work for them...Stupid U of A. GRRRR!


1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, December 22, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree completely! Its so dumb... the coffee place wasn't even open on saturday and I could have definitely used some COFFEE.
    Yup.
    That's all.
    I wonder if you know who this isssssssssssssss.
    Probably.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home