Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Impossible

Impossible

You're the fountain of life
And my mouth is dry
Eternally thirsting for what I can't drink
Your arms hold me tightly
Your heart lets me go
You spin me around until I can not think

You're impossible to break
Impossible to hate
Impossible to see
And impossible to leave

And it's killing me...

So push me away
I can not stay
And you know I won't go til you show me the door
It's impossible...

Like the moment you wake
From a nightmare and take
a second to see that it never was real
My vision is blurred
You don't hear a word
I'm begging you please free me from this ordeal

You are beautiful to want
Beautiful to taunt
Beauty that's worth dying for
So beautiful it haunts

And it's killing me...

So push me away
I can not stay
And you know I won't go til you show me the door
It's impossible

You're the drug that I crave
The smoke in my face
Turning away is impossible

You're the tear in my eye
The fear in my cries
I want you so much it's impossible

You're the day as it breaks
Each smile that I fake
Everything cold and untouchable

Though I know I can't stay
I can't walk away
Just once I need you to say
It's impossible...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger halbadorn said…

    you know how I feel about this piece... I just can't wait to hear it when it's finally put together with the piano ect. btw I rewrote that poem I read to you last night. it took way too many revisions and they're all up there... it's interesting to see how I put poems together and fix them up. I love poetry! Go poetry! woot :D

    I hope you're feeling better
    <3
    Tasha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home