Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

All Good Things...

So life hands you some serious surprises sometimes. You don't really see them coming. You put all your eggs in one basket, expecting a certain result; and then, Bam! everything changes. And it takes a while to catch your breath. And once you have, you start to realize that the journey ahead will be as difficult as the one you just overcame.

Apparently, I'm getting better. Or at least that's what I'm told. That's exciting.
But there is a fear to knowing that you have to put all the pieces back together and pick up all the balls you dropped along the way. It's pretty scary. Almost as scary as being sick. But not quite...

I have a new song- no particular inspiration for it. Or at least not one I'm willing to share. Again, please don't read too much into it. It's just a song. (www.poetryandpromises.blogspot.com)
I hope my creative streak wasn't dependent on my being sick. It's been nice to be musical again. I had forgotten how much i missed it.

yeah- just the ramblings of a girl, who is a little on the overwhelmed side.

The most stubborn thing I have ever done is insist on surviving.
Zita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home