Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More 2006

So the second of my annual "end of the year quizzes" follows. Last year's answers are in brackets. Let's see if I've changed at all...for better or for worse...

Zita- 2006 version.

Name three names you go by:
1) Baby - but only by Jason(Zita-bot)
2) Zita (Zed.)
3) Wonder Butt- long story (Zita)

Name three screen names you've had (this hasn't changed)
1) PrimaDonna_KAD (my first screen name- I was 12)
2) Femme_fatale1981 (my second screen name- I was about 14)
3) zkdube (I'm too lazy to be creative now)

Name three things you like about yourself
1) My sense of determinism (my passion)
2) My loyalty to those I love (My rationality and reason)
3) My ability to see the best in the worst situations (My loyalty)

Name three things you don't like about yourself
1) My sensitivity to criticism (My fear of the past)
2) My fear of rejection (My fear of vulnerability)
3) My difficulty in just "letting things go" (My inability to be emotinal even when I really just want a good cry.)

Name three parts of your heritage (hasn't changed)
1) French
2) Native
3) I think there's some Irish in there somewhere but don't quote me

Name three things that scare you
1) Being "caught" (I'm severely claustorphobic)
2) Being rejected
3) Failure

Name three of your everyday essentials
1) Sleep (Fruit)
2) Cuddling (caffeine)
3) A good shower (my computer)

Name three things you are wearing right now
1) Pink PJ top (Pi Beta Phi Sweater)
2) Black track pants (hasn't changed...wow)
3) mismatched socks (also hasn't changed...stupid socks)

Name three of your favorite bands or artists at this moment
1) Led Zeppelin (hasn't changed)
2) Liz Phair (Ani Difranco)
3) Eric Clapton (Pink Floyd)

Name three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1) Wonderful Tonight (Tangerine- Led Zeppelin)
2) Giving it all to you (Extraordinairy- Liz Phair)
3) Perfect Fingers (As Is- Ani Difranco)

Name three new things you want to do in the next 12 months
1) Get a "real" job (Graduate! Whohoo!)
2) Pay off my debt (Start my masters)
3) Finish my cd (Finish the half dozen songs I've been working on this year.)

Name three things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1) Equality (Humour)
2) Trust (Passion)
3) Respect (Sincerity)
( 4) Animalistic attraction. hot. lol)

Name two truths and one lie
1) I hate rodents (I sleep with my socks on)
2) My favorite drink is Spiced rum and diet Coke (I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day)
3) I like to run (I take baths about twice as often as I take showers.)

Name three things about the opposite sex that attract you
1) Sense of humour (Great teeth...first and foremost)
2) Intelligence
3) Sensivity (Confidence)

Name three things you just can't do
1) Sleep enough to keep me sane
2) Say no to my boss (Get at least 1 hour of quiet a day)
3) Say no to a good party

Name three of your hobbies
1) Having quiet nights with my friends (Going out WAY more than I should...Karaoke, Centurians, name it- I do it.)
2) reading in the bath (Composing)
3) Playing my piano (giving relationship advice- though this is not a hobby by choice but rather by circumstance.)

Name three things that you want really badly right now
1) A DAY OFF!!! (hmmm. do you really want to know the answer to this question...?)
2) A vacation (A full night's sleep.)
3) A marvelous Christmas with my love (My entire family home for Christmas! Which I am GETTING! YAY!)

Name three careers you're considering
1) Something to do with Urban Planning (Dr. of Sociology)
2) Dr. of Sociology (Political Analyst)
3) Restaurant owner (Author.)

Name three places you want to go on vacation to
1) Vancouver (Ottawa- and I am going there in January! Kick ASS!)
2) The mountains on a road trip. Anyone in?
3) Somewhere WARM (New York- I'm in a NY state of mind.)

Name three potential kids names
GIRL
1) Chloé
2) Angélique
3) Alissa or Gabrielle

BOY
1) James (Alexandre)
2) Sébastien
3) Michel (after my dad)

Name three things you want to do before you die
1) Go to Greece (Actually graduate...for real...no joke...)
2) Write my PHD (Get a real job...for real...again...no joke...)
3) Raise a child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home