Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stupid quizzes pass the time

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?: sure can.
Can you dance? depends on who you ask I guess, but I don't look totally ridiculous
Can you do a cart wheel? yup. Yay gymnastics!
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? I'm an expert cherry tier!
Can you touch your toes? yup. Head and shoulders knees and toes...
Can you whistle? sort of but I'm no Roger Whitaker
Can you wiggle your ears? no
Can you wiggle your nose? yes


THE DIDS:
Did you ever get into a fist fight in school? yes...I picked on a small boy.
Did you ever run away from home? not really. I didn't make it very far.
Did you ever want to be a doctor? not really...doctors do gross stuff.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? no, but my boyfriend wanted to be a firetruck...

THE DOS:
Do you believe in God? yes
Do you know how to swim? yes
Do you like roller coasters? SO SO SO MUCH
Do you own a bike? I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like- it's got a basket, a bell that rings and dings and makes it look good. I'd give it to you if I could but I borrowed it. (Lyrics courtesy of Crazy Syd Barrett!)
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? nope. I hate gross stuff.


THE DOES:
Does hair loss run through your family? yes on my mom's side, no on my dad's. My brother is so screwed! My other brothers seem safe though.
Does your car get good gas mileage? Wish I could tell you, but I am carless.
Does your family have family picnics? Ha. No. My family is not sappy like that.


THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane? yes, often.
Have you ever asked someone out? yes, sort of. Well, I didn't really ask Jason out...but we're together because I pursued him so I figure that counts.
Have you ever been asked out by someone? yup. Silly boys.
Have you ever been to the ocean? yes, but I didn't make it there the last time I was near it. Silly Jason...
Have you ever gone fishing? yes, with my dad. It was fun.
Have you ever painted your nails? yup, but I'd be happy to never do it again!

THE HOWS:
How did you find out about nexopia? Tashie...I miss Tashie.
How many myspace friends have you met in person? All of them. I'm not really into "internet friends"
How tall are you?: 5'6" and some...
How much money do you have on you right now? twenty ish...mostly in change. Sigh...


THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with? Jason. He's generally the last person I've hung out with since we're basically always together.
Last thing you said out loud? Bye, Babe...
Last thing someone said to you? See ya later.

THE WHATS:
What are you listening to? A simpsons episode from season 17
What is the temperature outside? snowy. It's beautiful. Don't actually know the temperature though. But I love the snow.
What radio station do you listen to? Don't really listen to the radio but generally the bear if it has to be something.
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Had a one year anniversary "meal" at Old Spaghetti factory so of...long story.
What was the last thing you bought? some drinks last night.
What was the last thing you had to drink? a shot of jim beam.
What was the last thing on TV you watched? i don't watch tv but simpsons is a tv show so it counts.

THE WHOS:
Who is your newest friend you added to nexopia? Brit and Skippy.
Who was the last person you IM'd? My msn is fubared right now so no one for a while.
Who talked to on the phone? Krystal. We talk too much!
Who is your current crush? Totally smitten over my boy.
Who was the last person you took picture of? Not sure but a picture was taken of Jason and I last night.
Who was the last person to leave you a comment? Heather. Happy Hallowe'en
Who was the last person you said i love you to? Jason.

CRYING SECTION.
Ever really cried your heart out? yes
Ever cried yourself to sleep? yes
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? yes
Ever cried over the opposite sex? yes
Do you cry when you get an injury? a lot.
Do certain songs make you cry? yes. I'm a sap.


HAPPY SECTION.
Are you a happy person? generally I am.
What can make you happy? my friends, my family and good music.
Do you wish you were happier? At this very second, I don't think I could be any happier.
Is being happy overrated? no. that's a silly question.
Can music make you happy? it sure does.

LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken? I'm not sure I really have. I've been really sad over lost loves but I don't know if I've ever been "heartbroken"
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? yes. there are a few who would qualify for that.
Has anyone besides your friends and family ever said 'i love you' to you? yes, but I'm not always sure they meant it. Love is better shown than said.

HATE SECTION.
Who do you actually hate, anyone? Hate is a strong word. I've forgiven those I thought I hated.
Ever made a hit list? Nope. If I make a list about something I'm compulsive about completing it so it would be a dangerous thing to do.
Have you ever been on a hit list? not that i know of lol except maybe Duncan's 2X4 list.
Are you a mean bully? sometimes. I've been told I'm a bully, but I don't mean to be.
Do you hate George Bush? You can't hate someone you don't actually know. But I don't like his policies that much.

SELF ESTEEM SECTION.
Is your self-esteem extremely low? I don't think so. It's not ridiculously high, but it isn't extremely low.
Do you believe in yourself? in some aspects. In others, I'm still pretty insecure.
Are you good looking? Depends on who you ask. Attractiveness varies according to each person.
Do you wish you can be someone else? nope. I love being me most of the time.

LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color? dark blonde.
Current Piercings? my ears, but I never really wear earings.
Have any tattoos? yes, a treble clef on my back.
Straight Hair or Curly: depends on my mood. Generally wavy, but sometimes I let it go actually curly. Then I look like I'm 12.

CURRENTLY WEARING.
What shirt are you wearing? Pink PJs. With Teddy Bears. I'm such a girl.
Shorts: It's fleecy! But it's actually pants, not shorts.
Shoes?: My frog slippers. I love them.
Necklaces? nope.

THIS OR THAT.
Rock or rap: rock
Coffee or Hot Cocoa: Both simulataneously. mmmm...cafe mocha.
Wild Night out or Romantic Night: Depends. Last night was kind of a wild ish night but it was also the most romantic ever. I love to go out when I feel up to it, but I also love my quiet movie nights at home.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
Hummer or Sports Car: I WANT A HUMMER!!!
Bracelet or Necklace? necklace. I need a new one though. Something sparkly!
History or Science: History
Sleep in or Early to rise: sleep in...it's not that I'm not a morning person...it's that I'm more of a late night person.
Beach or Boardwalk: beach
Hoodie or Tee Shirt: hoddie
Night or Day: night
High School or college: University. Though you have to go through High School to get there so I'm not sure what you're asking.
California or Florida: Never been to either so I don't know.
Simple Plan or Good Charlotte: UGH
Love at first sight or Learn to Love: Lust at first sight, love takes time to build.

HAVE YOU EVER.
Kissed the same sex? yes, as a joke. Never seriously.
Hugged someone? all the time. I'm a cuddle-whore
Been on the phone until the sun came up? yes
Laughed so hard you peed in your pants? nope. never had a pee issue.
Laughed so hard you cried? yes. a lot.
Got in a fight with someone? too many. I wish I could take them all back.

THE LAST.
Person you talked to in person? Jason
Person you talked to online? not sure. I sent a messsage to skippy last night.
Person you talked to on the phone? Krystal. Didn't you already ask this?
Had a shower? not yet. I love my days off.

RANDOM.
Do you like surveys: Yeah, I have a weird thing for them.
What kind of shampoo do you use? Pantane Pro V.
Do you get along with your parents? ya me n my mom have a very close relationship
Do you have mental breakdowns? yup
Did you ever tell your parents you didn't feel good so you didn't have to go to school? a couple of times.

CURRENT.
Current mood: so happy.
Current Music: The Soundtrack
Current hair style: Pony Tail if I'm working. Down if I'm not.
Current Crush: Again, this was already asked.
Current Thing I Ought to be doing: homework. Ugh.
Current Windows Open: Simpsons folder and Real Player
Current desktop picture? Deer and Bunny Picture. So cute.
Current Book: Michael Connely, Angel's Flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home