Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

And one more time...

So the SU elections are upon us once again...Seriously, every year I say that I'm going to avoid them...every year, I get suckered into thinking about helping to put up posters and EVERY DAMN YEAR I GET COAXED INTO BECOMING A CORE MEMBER OF A TEAM. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not actually bitching that much. My candidate is great and I have tremendous faith in him- I'm simply disappointed in my own lack of ability to avoid falling back into the black vortex that is the SU and Hackdom. Sadness...truly I am a disappointment to retirement. But with Tobias making a come-back and actually running in an election (!) as well as Mustafa stepping up to the plate, I suppose I'm in good company. Let's wait and see if Steve Smith is more effective at walking away than I am! Anyway, go out and VOTE! It's a good idea. Read the poster slam, it's pretty funny. Go to forums- you might learn a thing or too...Seeing as I'm going to be doing all of those things, I think I'll have a nap first.

Zita

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, March 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, it IS your major. I'm just glad YOU're not running, you got enough to shoot yourself in the head about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home