Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Chillin' at Graham's

So I'm sitting here, in the apartment of the President, feeling priviledged amoung persons and it occurs to me that it has been a long time since I've spent time with him. This of course makes me think of how long it has been since I've spent time with ANY of my friends. My new job has been eating up all of my time lately. It kind of sucks.

But it is nice to sit here with G-Lett and Colpitts and just chill again. I missed this. (not that there was much chilling during the campaign, but you know what I mean).

We're hack talking. It's kinda funny, our office follows us everywhere. Also kinda sad. But whatever.

I'm almost done the report. It's 92 pages long now. 30,000 words. About 80 graphs. Somewhere around 150 direct man hours.

I'm looking forward to getting some sort of semblance of a life back. Stupid survey,

Sarah is a god send. She's making me laugh right now. I enjoy that.
Graham is a good President. I'm happy.
I'm a little nervous about the fact that I'm going to be doing this for the next 11 months.

This post makes no sense. I'm ending it cause I have a house party to get to.

Payce,
ZKD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home