Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm tired

So I've always been told that my "dogged" determination is one of the best traits of my personality. At the same time, i'm starting to wonder if this determination won't be, in the end, what kills me. I'll be honest, I'm not sure anymore if the drive is about believing that we must always do the best we can in a project because the project deserves it, or if its just my pride and my inability to accept that I can't do everything. I'm very tired and I know I should sleep, rest and accept that not everything I touch will be gold, and that there's nothing I can do to rectify the mistakes of others. But, as little as I take the advice of others, is as little as I take my own advice.

The funny thing is, even if I had two months to do this report, it would never be done to my satisfaction.

I think I'm going to have a good cry and get back to writing. Eventually, I will once again fall asleep at my computer screen.

It has begun...
Zita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home