Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Random musings

1- You know what sucks? When friends backstab you. Have I been backstabbed lately? Nope! But my good friend has. And that makes me very very irrate.

2- You know what also sucks? When people use you as an excuse to start a fight with other people, or try to involve you in drama that really doesn't concern you.

3- You know what sucks more than that? Stupid People. Damn I hate that type!

4- You know what rocks? Good friends; those who turn to you for advice, for a shoulder to cry on and for a person to laugh with.

5- You know what also rocks? True friends- those that will stand by you through thick and thin and will always respect you no matter what silly decisions you choose to make. You can tell the true friends by those who are willing to forgive, regardless of their own hurt and move on. A true friend never rubs your mistakes in your face.

6- You know what rocks more than that? When someone who has wronged you realizes that he/she has done so and rectifies the wrong. The possiblity of redemption is a beautiful concept. Along the same vein, it rocks when you realize that you were inherently wrong about someone. A little dose of humility never hurt anyone.

7- I miss singing. I think I'll get back into it. For real. Karaoke just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I have yet to meet the Karaoke company that carries Vedrai Carino. Maybe I'll call Laurier and take him up on his offer to train me again.

8- I miss my mom. More now than I have in a very very long time. Don't know why, but last night I missed her so much I cried. Huh- I think November must be approaching- I'm getting stupid emotional again.

9- I'm having nightmares again. They always come at this time of year. I can't sleep. Which could be worse- at least I get tons of bonding time with Suzie.

10- I think I might want to take some time off school when I graduate. I might travel for a while and postpone my masters' for a year. Wouldn't kill me to take some time to find myself.

11- I miss Sarah. We had good talks. I love Joanne though. Last night was one of the best nights that we've ever spent together. It was great.

12- I love "lost"- what a great show. Totally hooked.

13- I think I'm kind of going insane. Sleep deprivation is not a solid tool for sanity.

14- V's wedding dress is hot. HOT HOT HOT.

15- K- I should get back to my thesis. Ah procrastination, good times.


Zita

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Veebz said…

    You know what else rocks? Playing well with others even when you dont have to. ;)
    You know what rocks even more?
    You ... yup ... you.
    Love ya,
    ~V

     

Post a Comment

<< Home