Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stupid Quiz

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Depends on what I did the night before ;)

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE?
Alive: Fidel Castro
Dead: Karl Marx or Jesus

3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Generally gold, but only since i have more of it- I don't wear much jewelry to begin with

4.WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
Ugh- can't remember- I go to a lot of movies. Phil, maybe you can help me out here- I am looking forward to seeing The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe though. Big time.

5. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
Lost, 24, Simpsons

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Usually some sort of smoothie concoction. Sometimes toast.

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
Rats. UGH. I hate rats.

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Sort of- sometimes, I should say. I seem to be able to do it better when I'm drunk
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
music, though in general I am inspired more by people than by things: My mom, my brother, Phil, Fr. Penna, and my close friends.

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Katrine-Anne, to name one.

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?
Beach or country. I like the beach- but i think I'd chose the mountains and that's not an option.

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookie Dough

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POP CORN?
Mmmm popcorn....Theater popcorn is the best- butter, salt and seasoning! Usually dill pickle, but sometimes salt and vinegar or ketchup.

15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Gray- I feel symbolic today.

16. FAVORITE CAR?
Either convertibles or trucks. I guess I really like BMWs in general, they're pretty sleek and I wouldn't turn one down if somebody gave me one.

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Cheese. Mm....grilled cheese sandwhich and totato soup. (I should not have done this quiz on an empty stomach)

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Stupidity, apathy, lack of a sense of humour, victimization

20. FAVORITE FLOWERS?
Roses or orchids.

21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
As long as I could. I don't like to share.

22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
It's water. Still, for the love of god. Fizzy water creeps me out.

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
I have a multicolored frog bathroom. It's good times.

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
I doubt I'll ever retire- I'm too much of a workaholic.

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Sort of...sometimes. Again, for some strange reason i'm better at it when I'm drunk.

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
I seem to always have fantastic Sundays (family day) and Tuesdays (friends night out).

28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Red on its own. With a meal, it depends on the meat.
If it's warm out, I like a good blush or Zinfandel.
In the winter time, I like a mulled red.

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
i honestly barely remember my last birthday- I was at scholars I think. It was a gong show regardless.

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
I don't carry it around but I sure do have one.

31. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
NOBODY- don't send this stuff around as spam to your friends. Anyone who wants to do the test can take it from my blog and post it on their own.

32. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST?
Again, see 31.

33. WHAT IS YOUR AGE?
24. Ouch.

34. DID YOU NOTICE QUESTION 19 WAS MISSING?
Sure did. Weirdness.

35. WHAT CD IS IN YOUR PLAYER RIGHT NOW?
Master of Puppets- Metallica but it's at the end of the cd. Next will be Sarah Slean I think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home