Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blogging from Council Chambers

Question period. Good times.

Dave Cournoyer, EPIO, came to council today- it's his first time. How cute. HI DAVE!

Sarah is far away from me. I can make faces across the room to her. Also good times.

Oooo- webboard question. This could be fun: Justin says that the webboard was brought up at EXEC- Kehoe recommended investigating bringing back the webboard- Exec agreed. It will be coming back soon.

VP ACADEMIC QUESTION: OOOO- fun stuff. Smart Classrooms. It is difficult to use smart classrooms, according to Crossman...you have to PAY to use a smart classroom??? Very silly U of A- oh wait, you have to get "trained" to use smart classrooms. Very silly. Well maybe not, but it does seem that way.

I really like Catrin's dress today. Very pretty. And Jamaal's hat. Can you tell that I'm bored?

Sarah is playing with her necklace.

I'm making fun of her again.

Good times.

K- I'm done now.

I think.

Yup.

Zita

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home