Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How much have I changed this year? just curious

Here's last year's who are you quiz updated for today- funny how your answer can change in just one year. (the original is my december 2004 archives)

Zita- 2005 version.

Name three names you go by:
1) Zita-bot
2) Zed.
3) Zee-

Name three screen names you've had (this hasn't changed)
1) PrimaDonna_KAD (my first screen name- I was 12)
2) Femme_fatale1981 (my second screen name- I was about 14)
3) zkdube (I'm too lazy to be creative now)

Name three things you like about yourself
1) My passion
2) My rationality and reason
3) My loyalty

Name three things you don't like about yourself
1) My fear of the past
2) My fear of vulnerability
3) My inability to be emotinal even when I really just want a good cry.

Name three parts of your heritage
1) French
2) Native
3) I think there's some Irish in there somewhere but don't quote me

Name three things that scare you
1) Being "caught" (I'm severely claustorphobic)
2) Being rejected
3) Failure

Name three of your everyday essentials
1) Fruit
2) caffeine
3) my computer

Name three things you are wearing right now
1) Pi Beta Phi Sweater
2) Black track pants
3) mismatched socks

Name three of your favorite bands or artists
1) Led Zeppelin
2) Ani Difranco
3) Pink Floyd

Name three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1) Tangerine- Led Zeppelin
2) Extraordinairy- Liz Phair
3) As Is- Ani Difranco

Name three new things you want to do in the next 12 months
1) Graduate! Whohoo!
2) Start my masters
3) Finish the half dozen songs I've been working on this year.

Name three things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1) Humour
2) Passion
3) Sincerity
( 4) Animalistic attraction. hot. lol)

Name two truths and one lie
1) I sleep with my socks on
2) I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day
3) I take baths about twice as often as I take showers.

Name three things about the opposite sex that attract you
1) Great teeth...first and foremost
2) Intelligence
3) Confidence

Name three things you just can't do
1) Sleep enough to keep me sane
2) Get at least 1 hour of quiet a day
3) Say no to a good party

Name three of your hobbies
1) Going out WAY more than I should...Karaoke, Centurians, name it- I do it.
2) Composing.
3) giving relationship advice- though this is not a hobby by choice but rather by circumstance.

Name three things that you want really badly right now
1) hmmm. do you really want to know the answer to this question...?
2) A full night's sleep.
3) My entire family home for Christmas! Which I am GETTING! YAY!

Name three careers you're considering
1) Dr. of Sociology
2) Political Analyst
3) Author.

Name three places you want to go on vacation to
1) Ottawa- and I am going there in January! Kick ASS!
2) The mountains on a road trip. Anyone in?
3) New York- I'm in a NY state of mind.

Name three potential kids names (these haven't really changed since last year)
GIRL
1) Chloé
2) Angélique
3) Alissa or Gabrielle or Zara (they're tied)

BOY
1) Alexandre
2) Sébastien
3) Michel (after my dad)

Name three things you want to do before you die (also the same answers as last year)
1) Actually graduate...for real...no joke...
2) Get a real job...for real...again...no joke...
3) Raise a child

Huh- a few things surprised even me. Good times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home