Zita's Little World

Just a random series of thoughts that run through my head.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Book Tag

So I've been "tagged" by David Cournoyer- I think that means that I have to answer this random series of questions pertaining to books. Huh- it's a good thing I'm home sick with mono and have nothing better to do. :P (nothing but love Dave-in-the-Cave)

Okay here goes:

# of Books that I own

Huh- somewhere around 500- I'm a ridiculous packrat for books. I can't seem to get rid of any of them- which is funny since I read the same books over and over all the time and I own some I haven't read yet.

Last book I bought (not including text books):

*Alberta Politics Uncovered: Taking back our Province by Marc Lisac - great book on Alberta politics.- Wow, Mr. EPIO- I'm all over this one too. But I also bought myself a new copy of 1984- I had beaten my own one senseless.



Last books I read:

- Stephen King's The Stand
- Michael Connely's Angel's Flight
- Bihr et Pfefferkorn= Homme/femmes: Quelle egalite?
- Green,Palmquist and Schickler= Partisan Hearts and Minds- Political Parties and the Social Identities of Voters (a statistical study on voting tendancies)
- Thomas King= The Truth About Stories- a Native Narrative

Five Books that mean a lot to me.

1- The Bible- and yes, I'm serious.
2- The Giver (Lois Lowry)
3- My introductory sociology textbook= I found my passion (well, half of it)
4- 1984/ Animal Farm = introduced me to the second half of my passion= Politics
5- Justice on the peace= a book that studied the practice of law up north, that featured my father and was released very shortly after his death.


So, according to Dave, at this point, I'm supposed to "tag" other bloggers as "it"...huh: let's go with Sarah, Steve Smith and Rachel

K- I'm done for now.

Livin' Lovin'
Zita

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home